08 Draw

joesikora

Long Time Member
I am wanting to start drawing in Colo this coming year, for all species. Is there any of your guys that can help with, what units, etc, to start drawing for?

Thanks for your time

Joe

Just put in for Preference Points for a few years
the points are good in any unit for the species your applying for.
If your looking for real quality units you'll be waiting like the rest of us.
In the hunting regs their is a special hunt code for Preference points for Deer,Elk,Moose,Antelope,Mountain goat,Bears and so on.
And you get your money back minus the $3 application fee.
This will give you time to research any trophy units you might want to apply for in 10-15 years down the road or others with fewer points.You can look it all up on the DOW website to see how many points for each species.

A few deer points will have you a decent deer tag. I don't know if I would even bother with elk points, espcially since the points have gone up from $3 - $25. And it will take a loooooong time to pull a good bull tag. Antelope? I don't know much about.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom