09 F150 Any good?

sremim

Very Active Member
I am looking at an 09 F150 with the 5.4 V8. Have read both good and bad about this truck. Anybody have first hand knowledge about it? Is it a decent truck?

I bought one last year. Had a girl run a stop sign and I nailed her. Got it back after 4 months and have really liked it. Had it up in my hunting area last weekend and it did really well. I have a 99 F150 and the 09 is a lot nicer/better.

They circled the problem on the grille, steering wheel, tailgate.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I have an 09 F150 crewcab Platinum. Bar none the nicest, best riding, etc. truck i have ever had. I have been fortunate and had a new truck every 2-3 years for the last 10+ years and this one rides nicer and has more bells and whistles that are awesome than any truck ever before. If I had a complaint it is the MPG. I know that some of it is my driving habits as my dad can drive it and get 2mpg better than I have. I get 16 on average.

>They circled the problem on the
>grille, steering wheel, tailgate.

+1

they suck dont know why anyone would buy one.

>
4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

That's funny cuz the F-150 has been the best selling truck on the planet since it's inception. It can't be because they are crap!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Howdy Kingfish!!!! Long time no see!!

I have sworn off Fords because of the company... They don't believe in customer service anymore.. They sell you a truck, then crap on you until you want to buy another one..

I had an 06 that I loved and it had real good power. The 5.4 liter Triton hands down kicks the sh!t out Chevy's 5.3 liter. Another option other than the half tons and the diesel would be a 3/4 ton Chevy with that 6.o liter. Strong motor!

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Ford didn't have to take bail out money from Obumble because they are a better compayny than the others. I love my ford stock and their rigs as well. I will never by a vehicle from a government owned company!
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I bought one last feb., used, 7800miles. When I drive 65 and use cruise control I get 21mpg. So far so good. Has more power than my 06 Silverado Obamamobile that I got rid of with only 115,000miles cuz it cost me more in repairs than my previous 5 trucks put together.

As long as the Goverment owns GM I will never buy another GM product.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-10 AT 06:33PM (MST)[p]Dodge, Chevy, GM basically all the same company, they all got money from Obumble. Will never buy aything from any of them again.
Eric

deerline.gif

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-10
>AT 06:33?PM (MST)

>
>Dodge, Chevy, GM basically all the
>same company, they all got
>money from Obumble. Will
>never buy aything from any
>of them again.
>Eric
>