#1 USC goes down!!!!!!

OSU grad last year, die hard BEAVER fan. Was at the game tonight and Reser stadium was rocking. In 2006 they beat then #3 USC in Corvallis. In 2007 Beat then ranked #2 Cal at Cal. And this year beating #1 ranked USC. Gotta love the BEAVS. It's a great day for BEAVER NATION. GO BEAVS!!!

>I love Beaver!!!!
>
>Steve

Steve.. I'm a die hard Trojan fan but I have to agree with you on the Beaver issue..

Jim

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-08 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]I have had a change of heart about the Beavs raiding Rice Eccles Stadium. I hope Utah takes it to the Beavers so everybody can see how pathetic the PAC-10 is this year. Which in turn will show how pathetic Ohio State really is also. GO MWC!

Trojans love Beavers!!! LOL.

I actually still think that Utah will beat OSU, I hope they do just to show how over rated that USC is, then Ohio State fans can rally start crying.....

What?...No mention of Notre Dame? They've already proved they were under-rated! That's why you gotta love college football.

Steve

Hey Wis,

Don't you mean overrated? If you were trying to be sarcastic, sorry I didn't see it.

Go Cougs!

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-08 AT 12:44PM (MST)[p]You gotta love a bunch of Trojan eating Beavers!

Great game!

Hey USC - sorry suckas! Maybe next year...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

USC will still be there in the end. They got handed their behinds last night and should be embarassed for sure. At least Pete Carroll did not blame anyone but his team and congratulated the Beavers for playing a great game. Nick Saban, Les Miles, etc. they never get beat, they only lose because of everything out of their control. The Trojans will be back. I definitely think having 2 bye weeks in 4 weeks did not help but that is just my opinion.

>USC may be coming back, but
>they will not be in
>the title game, period.

I am a die hard Trojan fan and congradulate Oregon for a well executed game plan... They came to play and gave USC a sound ass whipping... BUT... never under-estimate USC... They have to much talent & depth on both sides of the ball, We will see who's in it at the end. Period.

>I am a die hard Trojan
>fan and congradulate Oregon for
>a well executed game plan...
>They came to play and
>gave USC a sound ass
>whipping... BUT... never under-estimate USC...
>They have to much talent
>& depth on both sides
>of the ball, We will
>see who's in it at
>the end. Period.

It'll be a 2 loss SEC team just like last year. I'm not saying USC wouldn't deserve it, just that they won't get it.

Just imagine how the Utah Utes will shoot after they beat Oregon State (assuming they do). They will then have beaten Michigan (who beat #9 Wisconsin) and OSU who beat #1 USC. Amazing how things turn out like that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom