101 muzzle buck

Wyogstew1

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-12 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]I got a second draw nonresident tag and was able to connect in Secret Pass on Sunday.

1409img-20120916-00219.jpg

Are you the older gentlemen I met last friday in Lamoille? You were with your wife.

There were left over tags for the muzzle loader hunt in area 10? Or is it specific to area 101?

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Wiz, there were lots of tags left over for the 101-108 units. They went crazy with the tags this year. There were even 95 tags left for the mid rifle hunt. Never seen that before. Taking my kid out for the weekend today as he has the junior tag for that area. Taking him over to that same area you hunted Wiz. Saw some good ones over there about 4 weeks ago during archery season. Good luck with your Vernon tag. Let me know how it goes, would ya? I put in for that hunt this year too. I now have 4 points for that, so I hope to draw in the next 5-7 years. Congrats to you nvgstew1 on your buck.

That makes sense, Chris. I forgot they are trying to decimate the herd over there by giving out a chitload more tags. :( I kick myself for the way my hunt there went. You never know though...Brandon and his buddy were seeing good bucks up until the day we got there. They just disappeared.
I'll let you know how Vernon goes. Looking forward to it although I'm not taking anything for granted. I don't wanna eat another good tag. Good luck this year to you...and your son. Post pics if he fills his tag. Later.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom