101 Rifle Antelope

Rookie90

My cousin drew this tag by accident... Does anyone have any feedback on how it is? We're definitely going to scout it out hard but I would like to know what any of you thought about? Thanks!

plenty of antelope, Ruby Valley has a lot of animals, not much chance at a book buck, but the biggest antelope i've ever seen was in this unit. Knock on any ranchers door and you should be able to get permission to hunt.

Just off State Rte. 229 about 5 yrs. ago...there were about 52 antelope crossing the road...these were biggest bucks: :)

1877ruby_valley_antelope.jpg

Hunted the unit for the past 3 years( me, dad, wife). Learned a little more each year. As had been said, not tons of huge bucks, but you can find a nice one if you look. I would go on the opener as I think your chances are better. We did talk to a ranch hand last year who put us into quite a few lopes in the north end of the valley, through some of the fields. I too would stop and talk to ranchers, you should have a good time.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom