106 reforestation, what do you all know?

The FS Blamed The Elk For Killing The Quakies On Anthro!

So They Slaughtered The Elk!

Should Be Fixed,Right?

Have you guys seen Don Peay's new Caribou Lodge and camp for wounded warriors in Canada? Don Peaye is really dedicated to helping wounded warriors and veterans. He's such a class act. He's becoming a trailblazer in wildlife conservation in Canada. Good luck to all of the Canadian hunters this fall ?

106 reforestation seems like a great project to restore the forest. I'll have to look into this a little more. This might be a great idea in the Cottonwood Canyons. I remember I heard Don Peay say on tv something along the lines of " I wish I could rip out the chairlifts at the ski resorts in Utah, and just get rid of all the ski resorts. I wish the forests in Utah would return to their natural state." I feel ya Donny Brook. ?

Peay reminds me of that circus guy (barnam) his motto is a $ucker is born every day.. only the don wants to make it with the use and abuse of our wildlife

I don’t know much about 106, but BygAwd they make one H€LL a Flatty.
Good Luck this fall.

IMG_6859.jpeg

I used to work for Mike Siaperas at his other company. I know and have seen a bit of the development of 106 Reforestation, have seen their promo videos and other media of their process that was being done at the time on Mike's own land. When I left the other company they were just starting to get contracts to run their program on state land. Heck I even used to do a little IT work for them since we all technically worked for Mike and they needed computers and things configured for use on their satellite internet connection. Yes Don is involved, seen him at the other company office more than once. I don't have many other details off the top of my head, been a couple years now since I've worked for them. But if you had a specific question let me know and I'll see if it drums up anything in the memory.

Mostly I just can't think of the last time THE DON did anything without suckling off the taxpayer one way or another
I'd say that is likely to be true, as I recall they were trying to get grants or other govt funding for some part of the operation, but I wasn't involved as much on that level, just heard rumblings from 106 employees I was friendly with.

Vids are cool. Great camera work and music.

I remember seeing g them chain off Juniper when I was younger. Not sure how this is any different. And no, the chained areas didn't create a Serengeti, in fact, most have just grown back in

Vids are cool. Great camera work and music.

I remember seeing g them chain off Juniper when I was younger. Not sure how this is any different. And no, the chained areas didn't create a Serengeti, in fact, most have just grown back in
Yeah it's pretty much the same thing but with a marketing director lol chain a huge ball between 2 dozers and rip down sections of forest, then burn the piles.

This is not the first aspen chaining effort. It's new with the ball in the middle and using the winch cable.
Both aspen and juniper removal is a surrogate for fire.

This is not the first aspen chaining effort. It's new with the ball in the middle and using the winch cable.
Both aspen and juniper removal is a surrogate for fire.

Seems like all that dead pine laying on the ground is just as flammable?

The process seems fine.

I'm more curious as to how it's getting g such big piles of money from the gov

Hey Hossy!

The Government Has An Endless Amount Of Money!

Ya,RIGHT!

Keep supporting The DONS expo, and then try to figure out what's up constantly.

Money talks, and you idiots every Feb, do his talking for him.

Yeah, only gambling ??.

Tell you what. You idiots bring me what your playing ,$fw lotto with, I'll rent a party bus and send you to Wendover. At least the strippers at Southern Exposure will show you some something

Keep supporting The DONS expo, and then try to figure out what's up constantly.

Money talks, and you idiots every Feb, do his talking for him.

Yeah, only gambling ??.

Tell you what. You idiots bring me what you’re playing ,$fw lotto with, I'll rent a party bus and send you to Wendover. At least the strippers at Southern Exposure will show you some something
SFW Pro staff Tip: Park at smiths and walk up the hill to the strip mall that Wendover Southern X is in. Makes you feel better about your life choices and you’re that much closer to the Red Garter Breakfast.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom