11 yr olds first elk hunt....

S

sndvls

Just wanted to post my sons first elk hunt photos. He was drawn for 5bn and what luck does he have. Opening morning, my brother and I took him out and about 1/4 mile away from our start we came face to face with a 4x4 bull at 25 yards away. My son immediately started getting ready to shoot him, when to our left we saw this guy with three other bulls. He was 40 yards away. I kept telling my son, "put the crosshairs on his vital zone, and dont jerk the trigger". He was shaking so bad, I had to hold the bottom of the stock on the shooting stick. After he shot, the bull ran about 15 yards and was out. He ended up hitting him in the neck. The best momment of all was his smile afterward, and him telling me and his uncle that he had just killed the biggest bull of any of our family members.

Thanks,
sndvls

Thanks Kilowatt for posting the pictures

Mike,
Here are the three pictures you sent me but I had to resize them so they don't take up so much space and memory. A BIG Congrats to your son on a nice "first time Bull" just had to show up his Dad & Uncle huh!
Brian

495fafaa50e3580c.jpg

495fafca5145e8c8.jpg

495fafe551b6c16e.jpg

Congrats to the young man. It looks like we have another future hunter to carry on the tradition.

Thats a great looking bull nice long swords and sure like the way the main beams drops back.
Congrats.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom