115 BTX with 1.7 magnifier

I have the 115 BTX and was thinking of buying the 1.7x magnifier for it, but wanted to see if anyone already runs this set up and your thoughts...

Thanks in advance.

Probably would need to be a really clear day without mirage to be useful. I use the 1.7 on the 85mm btx, which is less magnification and the conditions have to be pretty good to not be overwhelmed with mirage. That being said it works well to judge a buck and replaces a variable eyepiece for me.

If you can afford the 115 btx…..the 1.7 magnifier is chump change…..get it for sure but you’ll use it way less that you think.

Is this the one ?

3591AEC1-C1C3-4EBE-BB46-BB3C1DA44196.jpeg

I struggle with my multiplier it cuts down on light early in the morning but I love running a 60 fixed scope. Currently it’s on and I think I’ll keep it that way till I go deer hunting when I’ll be up in the dark.

I have this set up but do not use the multiplier very often. But when i do, its because i see something waaaaaaaay out there and i'm trying to confirm what it is or trying to get a detailed look of the antlers. As stated above, sometimes mirage is too much. At other times when the conditions are right its pretty nice. Fatrooster.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom