12 colo points need outfitter this yr

pdkillr

Hey guys, just signed up and hoping to get some help. Have 12 points for mule deer and elk looking for and outfitter or someone who can put me on the best deer for my points. Wanting to do deer this yr and elk next yr. Am in good shape and willing to hunt hard and pass up good one's for that monster. Also know I may come home empty. Just trying to do my research and not waste 12 yrs worth of points on lipservice. Have been looking at Garvey Bro's, Tenderfoot outfitters, Crystal River outfitter and Gunnisson Country Guide service. They all have pics of good deer. Any thoughts? Yhanks for any help or advice you can give me.

Get a hold of the Colorado Outfitters Assn at coloradooutfitters.org or 970-824-2468 there is a bunch of outfitters who can help you with your points and hunts.
cjoutfitters.com

I hunted with Comanche Wilderness Outfitters in 2009. Although I did not kill a deer, I had an opportunity at a 6x7 that was in the 190-200" range and the next day saw a buck that was 30-33" inside and watched him for 2 days and never could get on him.

Scott Limmer's guide had me in the field every day before daylight and we didn't return to camp until after dark. He worked hard for me and knew the unit extremely well. I had an opportunity at two huge bucks and it just wasn't meant to be - but the hunt was one of my better hunts and certainly the best guided hunt I ever went on.

I believe the testament and recommendation of an unsuccessful hunter speaks volumes.

Those eastern Colorado sand hills are really the land of the giants.

I hunted with Garvey bros.(2010)Mule deer you will get a buck,and most likley will be 180 or better,and the time you have with this outfitter will be the hunt of your life.Great people,great grub,guides are top of the line,and did i say they treat you like family.Wish i had the pt,s to burn again this year becuse i would go right back and hunt with them again...............Good luck Rick

I think Scott was telling me they got some more land out east when i was moose hunting this year

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom