12AE/12AW

B

Bura Nut

who was fortunate enough to draw these tags? early or late?........... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Allen my 13 N.R. points where not enough for the late hunts.wondering if any N.R. drew a late tag with 13 points ?

Allen,

My dad and I both drew the late west side. We drew it in the 20% pass as residents. I have been going to PM you to discuss some things....I know hiring a guide is not an option right now....

LAST EDITED ON Jul-26-12 AT 10:51PM (MST)[p]I have some friends in Phoenix that put in as a group of 4 and drew the late hunt with only 1 point...they are SHOCKED!! 12AW

me and my brother drew 12a west late , n.r. 14 points and I drew my archery bull tag in a good unit also, First time I get to hunt az.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-12 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-12 AT 07:12?AM (MST)

Gents,
Congrats on a great tag. I had it last year and had a great hunt with my old man. I drew as a resident but live in VA so I didnt scout much nor could I afford a guide. Did it all DIY with some good advice from friends. Semper Fi,

Brad

I drew again this year and my son did as well. I figure with two tags I need some help with unit knowledge etc. I booked with duwane Adams. I used them last year and shot a 185 2/8 typical buck. this is such a premium hunt, if you can scrape the money up, paying for the unit knowledge Duane has is smart. most people think if they hire a guide it says that the client is not a good hunter. what you are paying for is the unit knowledge and what the bucks do when the shooting starts.......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

12AW 3 years in a row (or 3 out of 4)? Better lucky than good. Smoke a giant. Best of luck.
S/F
Brad

Looking forward to next year. Once I get my hunter ed point I will be 1 under max. Should be able to draw then.

Bill

Holy Crap Allen i want you to submit my application for me next year.LOL
Congrats was it the early hunt?
With 14 N.R. points now looks like i could still be 4-5 years or more away.

I have the late tag and so does my son. this years hunt is 5 days later than last year, should have lots of weather....I cannot wait.... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Good luck to all of you with 12A tags!! Allen those later dates should help quite a bit especially if you get some snow!

3 years in a row for me. I know it should have been impossible but with the draw, you never know. even though the economy is bad and money is tight, this late tag especially this year is so valuable, I am using my credit card and using a guide to ensure my son smokes a big one. Duane Adams really knows this unit and I am paying for that knowledge............ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Allen I was lucky enough to draw the late East side again I drew it 3 years ago
Dom

Allen congrats on another tag. Hows baseball going for you son? I am the guy that got you a couple Marucci bats for him.
I drew 12A archery. Going up early next week.

Attention NR's that drew a late tag and are having trouble affording a guide. Send me a PM, I can help.

Ryan, good to hear from you. Travis is doing good with ball. he is at scc. this tag we both drew and look forward to this year. there has been alot of rain and with the late rifle hunt being a week later than last year, the rut should be in full swing. your bow hunt will be a good one. hope you kill a monster...... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Allen-
Great to hear hes doing well. Just got back from Kaibab,went up Mon and came home Tues. to drop things off for our hunt. Hunting our same area we always have. The place is consistantly loaded with quality animals.
Shot a nice buck last year in the archary hunt and unfortunately didnt recover. Still sick over that one.
Take care,

Ryan

Good luck to all the lucky Kaibab tag holders this year! Hopefully some awesome bucks will be arrowed this Friday!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom