>Yes...
>Saw temps drop to low teens
>years ago.
>Ice was 2 inches thick on
>stock tank.
>We hunted on the AZ-utah border...
>

Yikes!

Coldest I have seen it on the hunt was 0 degrees. Thats farenheit by the way. Expect cold and the wind can be brutal.

Oh and for the late hunt I haven't really noticed snow being a huge factor. The deer are there for the hunt with or without snow. They are worried about the does at that point, not the weather. A little easier to glass I suppose with snow, but it won't make or break your hunt by any means.

Good Luck.

T

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-14 AT 11:58AM (MST)[p]Sweet! Thanks tooele!

>Oh and for the late hunt
>I haven't really noticed snow
>being a huge factor.
>The deer are there for
>the hunt with or without
>snow. They are worried
>about the does at that
>point, not the weather.
>A little easier to glass
>I suppose with snow, but
>it won't make or break
>your hunt by any means.
>
>
>Good Luck.
>
> T

I would plan for snow, I think winter is coming pretty quick to the Upper US this year. Come November I think a lot of places will be having a snowy hunts. Now that is just MHO.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Yeah I just left upper Maine and is alittle cold up there now! Now I am headed to North Dakota to drop off a load! I'm betting it's already colder than heck up there!

>I would plan for snow, I
>think winter is coming pretty
>quick to the Upper US
>this year. Come November I
>think a lot of places
>will be having a snowy
>hunts. Now that is just
>MHO.
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom