131/132 Elk Management Tag

H

HuntNevada

I have the cow elk management tag for unit 131/132, was planning on taking my daughter this weekend and hoping for some advice/guidance.

I hunted down south (132) in the Grant/Quinn Canyon Range for my deer, and didn't see any elk sign in that unit.

I've heard that the Hamilton area might be good?

Are the odds decent for finding a cow in 131 this time of year? Any advice on where to focus would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks, guys. Only had one day so I made the loop from Illipah to Monte Cristo, then up past Aspen Springs about 15 miles. Saw and followed a few recent tracks, but no luck. Lots of Sage Grouse, though.

I second Indian Garden. I've seen Elk every time I've been in that country. Was in that unit this weekend and between highway 50 and 6, we glassed over 140 elk. Good luck

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom