14 Day Quarantine?

Hey Buzz, Sounds like the same logic that the left uses to ban guns? Hmmmm.

Better keep trying...

redherring.jpg

There seems to be plenty of willful misinterpretation of the Directives from state governments. Self quarantine is totally different than a lawful quarantine order which requires positive diagnosis. Many people can interpret these recommendations different ways in good faith. There is no "lock down" in Wyoming, and people are free to travel and recreate without fear of prosecution.
Of course, the state would prefer you not recreate, travel or even come to Wyoming, and wants you to self-quarantine if you do. Well intentioned people can come to different conclusions and act differently based on this guidance.

It is the small minded folks who say that everyone else must interpret this guidance MY WAY. Or they want the governor / county / whomever to put some teeth in the recommendations. It really shows you who is more interested in controlling others.

Plenty of officials in many states have over-stepped their constitutional authority in this current situation. I am even willing to accept they have good intentions, at least mostly. It still doesn't make some of the more extreme rules in other states constitutional.

Thankfully most intermountain west states have taken more measured steps and issues recommendations, not laws. People are free to take the recommendations or not.

Bill

I've got a bunch of used Wyoming Plates that I'll rent out at $100.00 a week,,,make more money at that than horn pickin' come the first of May.. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

That is some funny news! I was up there all over last week, from the "Hot zone" down south. Ran into LE officers, didn't even blink.

Stay sheltered, the sheds have never been easier to find!

I really don’t think travel can be stopped I’ve seen more out of staters cruising I80 the last few days, Today I couldn’t count the Utah cars going threw the green River Rock Springs areas headed East!!

Most aren't fully capable of or responsible enough to use good judgement...

That's why decisions get made, like the WYGF shutting down NR short term fishing licenses.

The Governor and GF have asked that NR stay out of Wyoming or observe the 14 day quarantine, poor judgement leads to more drastic restrictions...

The few that cant use good judgement or follow the rules and common sense make it tough on those that can...

Rules and laws aren't made for the majority...but rather the few that cant use good judgement, the way its always been.
[/QUOTE]

wow, Buzz wow! By now everyone that has common sense knows this covid is nothing more than a flu, it’s nothing more than a weapon used by your leftist friends to control people. Good griff, how in the world is someone going to get another person sick by fishing on a river by themselves? Ridiculous comment. Wyoming, Utah, every other state in the union is all America and we are all Americans so all this bull crap about “non-residents” ban on entering is bull crap.

“Common sense” is a leftist phrase used to belittle, and shame. It’s a phrase, that when said or used to support a ridiculous point of view, is a dead giveaway that the person saying it is part of the problem.

For anyone to answer:

In your opinion when considering the following:

1. The President of the United States issues a declaration of Emergency in 50 states.

2. When the Governors of all 50 states have declared disasters in their states.

3. When we have 576,695 positive cases of covid19 resulting in 23,068 deaths .

4. When the Governor of Wyoming issues a 14 quarantine for all but those that are working when entering from out of state.

5. With 270 cases in Wyoming and limited medical capacity in rural areas, in particular areas near good turkey hunting and shed antler hunting.

6. When congress passes emergency funding to the tune of 2.2 trillion because of the pandemic.

7. When the WYGF is asking NR's to not come here from out of state to hunt and fish.

8. A whole host of other measures from State and Federal regulations and rules.

Who thinks it would be a good idea to disregard all that, pretend like nothing is wrong, put others, and themselves at risk, to hunt a turkey, catch a fish, or pick up a shed while crossing state lines?

Who thinks a better approach might be to consider others over your personal wants?

congress passed a 2.2 trillion dollar stimulus to fund their special interest agenda and used the fear of a flu virus to get it done.Some see through the tactics used by government to control the people. You obviously don’t, or you are one of them.

congress passed a 2.2 trillion dollar stimulus to fund their special interest agenda and used the fear of a flu virus to get it done.Some see through the tactics used by government to control the people. You obviously don’t, or you are one of them.

Wrong, Congress passed, and Trump signed, over a 3 trillion dollar package, don't forget they added another big pot of money to bail out businesses, both big and small, when round 1 dried up.

Apparently you missed that...

Pay attention as that was just the start. Trump hasn't found a piece of spending legislation, or as he calls it spending "OPM" that he wont sign...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom