152 lbs wrestling National champ

Gator

Long Time Member
Adam Hall of Idaho won the national wrestling title this weekend, he listed his hobbies as hunting and fishing, Great kid if any of you guys know him Tell him great job.

And if he wants to wrestle say NO ! Them 152 pound high school wrestlers are not to be messed with.

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

No he's a High School Senior this year,Won the nationals last week in PA. I hope he stay close to home for Boise State sure could use him, but more then likely he will be headed East to One of the top programs in the Nation.

Pardon me, must be a different guy, I just didn't know his name from boise state was the national college champ.

If he is that good, then he'll probably be going to the midwest on scholarship, Iowa, OK state, or some other big wrestling school. Hopefully he'll stay close to home though!
dutch
" Man who excels at putting worm on hook is Master Baiter"

I heard he going to stay close to home and go to BOISE STATE. That would be great for them.

Hey Gator looks like my man Tom Brands may be the next head coach at Iowa. Talk about a job with lots of pressure? Good luck to him if he gets it. good guy and yes he does hunt.

VA Tech Might offer him the moon yet, But 1/2 of the bruiser brothers is going to be a great coach,With Metcalf,Murphy, Can't remeber the other recuit. Tom is sitting in the Head chair for sure because these kids was going to VA Tech because of Tom, so I'm sure if he goes to Iowa they will follow him there.

Iowa better lock up Brands quick because Iowa State hired Cael Sanderson - which means he will have his brothers there too! However it will be a while before any of them can best John Smith at Ok. State or Robinson at Minnesota. OK State looked invincible at the Finals this year - but Minnesota with all their youth look tough with a capital T!

ROY

I had a buddy go to Nationals this year. He didn't place top 3 but made Nationals to say the least. Also my cousin with our buddy went to State. My cousin got 5th and out friend got 2nd.

Congrats on the 152LB National Championship.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom