!!!!!!!!!!

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Heading out tomorrow for the first time to chase javelina. Only have two days this time, but I have until the end of march to get one. Hope I can run into them!

Don't have a regs book in front of me, but if you can hunt 21A I saw them in two different places last week deer hunting. Let me know and I will tell you where I saw them.

wow, I had a horrible trip. Not one javelina, mainly because I couldn't get to where I wanted to because I dropped the driveshaft in my truck. Hunted around a lil bit, but saw no sign of em.Its a good thing I have a couple months to go.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom