16C 3rd Archery

1FastGambler

Both of my boys have the Youth rifle tag after this hunt is over. If you have this tag and are willing to share some info after you get back and before 10/03 about conditions, etc., please send me a PM.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
Sean

"WIndage & Elevation Pilgrim, Windage & Elevation"

RE: 16C 2nd or 3rd Archery

Anyone out there willing to share info that would help?

We will keep this one at the top. Help the kids out guys and pm Sean.

my brother was down in 16D last wknd help his friend on bowhunt and he went home shortcut thru 16-C and saw some nice herds of elk! and few nice bucks! where, I don't know..I ll ask him this week

vinihunt

LAST EDITED ON Sep-24-08 AT 02:02PM (MST)[p]TTT...I have two boys myself. Its so hard to make it happen with one kid, not alone two!

Keep it coming guys, Sean is going to need all the help he can get.

Thanks!

Thank you!!

Thank you very much to all the people that have shared advice in order to help out the kids!!

I'll post pictures as soon as we get back! Hopefully more than just good scenery pic's!

Well, we're off early in the morning! Thank you to everyone that pitched in to help out!

I'll post results when we return.

Thanks again,
Sean

How did the hunt go?

My son drew 17 last year and Im having withdrawls not being out there with him this year!!!!!!!!!

Both boys harvested elk on Sunday morning. My older son (14) got a 290-300 class 5x6 and my younger son (11) shot a cow at 35 yards that came running in to my cow calls. We had an absolute BLAST and I thank everyone for the advice.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom