16d voucher price??

WesternSky

I havent recieved my email from NMGF so I am assuming that I didnt draw. I want to look into other options.
Can you guys guess what i can pick up an archery or rifle 16d voucher for?
I am not talking about buying from huntin fool or trophy chasers but what is the going rate for buying direct from a landowner?

After hunting unit 15 last year I really want to go back to NM!

I found a 16d archery tag for $2500, I am not certain which season, I thought this was cheap - not for me obviously or I would have bought it, but someone said that the rifle tag was about 6,000 to 7,500. My question is, is the price I found for an archery voucher really cheap, or is the rifle season simply much better?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom