16E

wysongdog

We couldn't draw any tags this year. So we had to buy land owner vouchers. I have packed in and hunted in 16b and hunted 17 but haven't spent any time in 16e. What am I looking at? We have my mules to either pack in or camp at the horse trailer and ride in are my two options. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make a scouting trip until 2-3 days before the 3rd archery season. Any pointers or directions would be greatly appreciated.
thanks Bryan

16E has been getting dumped on in the last few days,going to be very green. If you have pack critters to get near Palona Mtn then thats good as the few roads in 16E get impassable at times.Water is the key in 16E IMHO.

You better know where public and private lands are. You are likely to be shot or shot at if you trespass. Look at the Lueras. Better places to camp and easier to get to. Lots of big animals there

Yours truly,
HumbledHunter (stinkystomper's alter ego)
Mormons are Christians too

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom