171-173 Archery Muleys

I'll be up there muzzleloader hunting so let me know what you see.Should be a good year good luck....Devlin

LAST EDITED ON Jun-05-09 AT 10:02AM (MST)[p]Good luck Tom, get a nice BIG BUCK. When does the Muzzy season start?

Brian

Brian I have a unit 61 muzzle loader elk tag for Colorado which starts Sept.12 so I will hunt there first and then go to Nevada which stays open till the end of the month.I've hunted 171-173 a couple times before and never hunted the begining of the season because I hunted Wyoming first then went there.Allways used horses before but this time my son and I are going to back pack in and give it a try which should be a lot of fun if I don't get hurt.I guess I'll give the old muzzle loader a lot of use this year.Congrats on your tag also.Have fun.

I drew 171-173 archery also. I dont know if I will make the opener but I will definitly put some time in. I have not hunted it before but have alot of buddies that have hunted in years past.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom