193+ Washington whitey bow kill

S

SHANEWA300

100_0264.jpg

Most Impressive! What a beautiful deer. The mount is awesome also. Thanks for posting.

RE: 193 Washington whitey bow kill

What a stud!!

Congrats on a perfect whitey and kudos to the taxidermist for a great looking mount. I would love to take a whitey like that in Alberta this year.

Ed

46b7711071d05b68.jpg

RE: 193 Washington whitey bow kill

It's nice to see something big taken from WA! Nice deer.

What a hog of a buck and thats a beautiful mount . Wow...thanx for sharing it....

thats a great buck. i'm not mucjh of a whitey fan, but that picture is more convincing.

beat this

It was killed on Nov 23 2004,I hunted the deer for 2 years.The last year i got real serious about killing him,I spent 7 months watching him.I drew back on him twice in Sept and never offered a good shot or wouldnt clear a tree.The rut came and I had hung a stand back in May in what I thought was his bedding area.I slipt in one afternoon and could hear what I thought was a buck chasing a doe in the bedding area.I sat for about another hour when a doe popped out and he was following.He busted off a 5" split brow which would of put him close to 200"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom