1st Colorado Bull!!

COBOHNTR09

I've been looking forward to my first Archery season here in Colorado since we moved here last year. I Archery hunted a couple of units that I got some tips on but no succuess. Finally the last morning I would be able to hunt I scored on this guy! He was with about 20 cows but I never seen him? I tailed the herd up into their bedding area and was able to get the attention of several cows through calling. I figured if anything I'd get a shot at a descent cow, but once the calling became more intense I seen this guy walking right to me!! He stepped out into a small clearing which presented me with a 12yd shot and the Muzzy found its mark. Watched him fall 40 yds up the hill and piled over! I am already anticipating next year!!

4abf9cfc7a7414f2.jpg

4abf9d237ad1299c.jpg

4abf9d507b5f4608.jpg

Congrats on a great archery bull and a beautiful 5by to boot. I think alot of guys struggled this year. Way to go man!

Congrats,

I remember my first archery bull, it was a very satifying feeling of accomplishment. You should savor it.

Cheers,

Bean

Fantastic Bull!! Congratulations!! The whole family looks to be excited. Man, that's awesome. I got me a couple girls I plan on bringing up as hunters.

Congrats on the bull. I was in area 33 this fall and wasn't able to connect. When I move out to Colorado next spring I hope to be in a better position to scout more. Maybe with any luck and hard work I'll be able to connect like you did. Congratulations again and good luck next year.

Brother, way to stay after em and congrats on a great bull! Sounds like you had a great time and the family looks pretty happy too. Glad to see another bowhunter find success and welcome to bowhunting elk craven for life.You are gonna be hooked , after reading your anticipation for next year , it only gets more intense...Again congrats on your great bull and thanks for sharing it....NM

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom