2 more weeks!!

NMHUNTER

LAST EDITED ON Oct-19-12 AT 11:48PM (MST)[p]only 2 more weeks and the wife and I will be chasing muleys. i dont think the time can go by any slower. got the wife a brand new howa 243 that shoots like a dream. hopefully she can put the smack down on her 2nd buck with it.
who else will be going out on the 3rd?? i wish you all good luck and shoot straight!!

tell me about it these 2 weeks hopefully fly by we will be in 2b hopefully we do good have 3 tags

hope it gets colder in 2 weeks. its going to be a full moon as well so some cold weather would help out alot.

ill be in a 4 door chevy 2500 green if you guys want to stop by or if you need help

good luck you guys!! ill be in 37 probably wont see the big boys you all will, but it will be fun either way.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom