2002 whitetails

S

Saskman

I have been looking through all the great photos on here and it got me looking through mine. I haven't been out taking photos for a while due to the very cold weather we have been having and when it has been decent out I have been coyote hunting. I thought I would post some older ones.

I don't think I posted this years whitetails on the site, but if I have sorry for posting them again. These two bucks were shot 20 minutes apart on November 23, 2002. I stalked in on my deer and shot it at 30 yards with a muzzleloader. It was not overly large as whitetails go but had a very unique rack. It had a typical 4 point on one side and the other side was a paddle with a four points coming off of the end of it. After shooting my buck I climbed out of the coulee and was able to watch my hunting partners stalk and shoot this other buck about half a mile away. Dale was the lucky hunter to shoot it. I had taken live photos of that buck a week before Dale shot it.

My Buck
fd03548e.jpg

fd035490.jpg

Dale's Buck
fd03548c.jpg

Saskman
www.saskatchewanbucks.com

Nope. Dont think I have seen em yet. Both are very good bucks, with some serious mass! Great looking country also. Thanks.

Saskman
Not overly large huh? They both look pretty dang good to me. Like that palmation on yours. Congrats, I hadnt seen before.

Saskman,

Those are some great looking whitetails,I like the palmation on your buck.That must have been an awesome day of hunting to kill your then watch your buddy stalk and kill his......to cool.Thanks for sharing the pics.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-03 AT 01:34PM (MST)[p]Sask,

Those are great buck's, by most any of us Southern continent inhabitants, standards...LOL.

Way to go, on a heck of a year!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom