2003 Pronghorn

sagebrush

Very Active Member
Here's a couple of shots of my NM Pronghorn.

076606.jpg

076608.jpg

Nice Antelope there sagebrush, what did it score and how about some measurements? Congrats on the 'Lope.

Brian

Monster shmonster, score shmore. He's a very nice antelope and a great mount. If he makes you happy then he's a monster. I like him.

Very nice, IMHO they are one of the nicest game animals in N America to hang on the wall.

Mike
at235.gif

great looking goat. I love chasing them, there is something about antelope hunting that is enjoyable for most people. Thanks for sharing............. Allen Taylor......

Jim

I found a tanned cape, so that really speeded up the turnaround. I had a business trip scheduled to Las Vegas and my taxidermist planned his work to to coincide with my trip. He's a great guy and does good work.

Bonny is making noises about going back next year to get even. Once I figure out my work schedule, I'll give you a call and you can hook us up again.

Paul-Sounds good....You guys might want to consider using the public draw first before opting for landowner permits. Lets talk when you get your schedule figured. Thanks for the kind words in the 2004 post. Happy New Year to you and Bonney!!! Jimbo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom