2006 KING'S Calendar

HUNT

I was late in ordering the 2006 Kings Mule Deer calendar and they are sold out. Does anyone have an extra one they would sell? Thank You Dave

Ebay has em for about 15 bucks. I didnt see any of the mule deer only calendar though. Just the whitetail, elk, and elk/buck versions.

Good luck.

Don't know about the "King's calender", but I'm looking at my "American Wildlife 2006 Mule Deer Calendar" right now and its awesome. This is not a plug. My wife got it at Albertson's for $12.95.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-04-06 AT 10:27PM (MST)[p]I have been buying the American Calendar's Mule Deer ones for a long time, way back when he was still operating in CA. Moved to Idaho and still get them every year.
If you buy 3, you get the forth one free which is what I do.
If you want the e-mail address, send me a PM and I will give it to you.

Brian

American CAledar is the best, for a Kings you might try Sportco in Washington. They generally have them and they don't sell out.

I'll have to agree with Cass on this one. I like the racks calendar more. Alot more racks than the Kings.

CABELAS has the Kings Mule deer calendar for $13.95. I also heard that Bass Pro Shop carries them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom