2009 Camo Patterns

NVMULEDEER1

Thought I would post the new camo patterns! Which is your favorite?

496236624db42ffd.jpg

496236824e5c5916.jpg

496236a04ed1d8e1.jpg

496236bd4f444666.jpg

496236e3504fb6f5.jpg

4962370250e13c17.jpg

he's a pretty good guy but thinks all my posts should be nuked for content such as this.

wish I could get my wife to wear camo like that!

Oh well as long as he's not a moderator......

Yea the first and the last are my favorites, but there all goooooooooooooood!

I think I would probably have to "field test" test them first. I like what I see though!!!

>See Feleno's guess that trickle post.
>
>
>
>
nnl.gif

> GO HEELS!

Ok I see where your coming from.....But they show worse on TV and you can turn the channel. Same here don't click on the post and then everyone is happy.

>cjboz
>i've seen pictures of you "field
>testing" bikinis and I wouldn't
>be to proud
>
CamoMan.jpg

DAM that just ain't right!!!!!!!!!!!

this is going to take MUCH more research for me to come up with any kind of opinion other than uh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

the evaluating continues,,,,,, :):):)

The first pic. somthing about the camo stockings, not that I would kick any out of my blinds.........

Nv.Muley1, I will have to vote for all those in the 1st series of photos, they seemed to fill out the camo patterns better than the 2nd set did.
Also I have to apologize for F'dude's soiling of such a fine post with such promise. He may just be feeling a little threatened is all. :7

LAST EDITED ON Jan-06-09 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]LMAO Feleno!! Apparently you and my wife ar in Cahoots together. That will be the last time I take her to Hawaii on a Vacation. Those Mai-Tais will kick your a$$!! :) Good One!

P.S. Does that picture make me look fat?

cjboz
I thought your bikini had a "slimming" quality to it. you looked good. Really. Do i dare show the bottom portion? naaa maybe not.

No, it doesn't make you look fat. It does look like you may have been smoking medical marijuana to dumb yourself down a little though.

NV It is tough being smarter than everyone else. My psychologists, Doctors, family and friends say it is a gift, but inside it is truly a burden. "Taking the Pot" only increases my Fashion sense and appetite, as you can see. The only thing smarter than me they say is a big old Muley buck! Damn the luck!:)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom