2010 Barbary Ram

C

Curt_W

I thought I would share some pictures of my 2010 Barbary Ram....14" Bases and just under 142" Gross. Can't wait to get an official measurement, but the score is really irrelevant. It took my 12 years to finally connect on a ram of this caliber!

7522img_0331.jpg

3361img_0333.jpg

Nice ram Curtis. Hope I can get a ram half that size this year. How are things going at NM Gas? Hope all is well with you. Tony (PNM Tony)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-10 AT 06:15PM (MST)[p]GOOD GAWD son you are ugly enough at work now you have to post your mug on here???? Congrats once again!!!!

LOL.....I did not have to extend it as far as I have had to in the past! The set up for picutres was perfect...steep hilside, blue sky and big sheep!

They will have to suffice until I get the mount....1/2 mount all the way!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-10 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]nmelk13...........dont be jealous..........:)

Not super long, just under 29" but carried his mass all the way through. I had been looking for a sheep like this forever and actually found one similar last year.....but let my son harvest it....it was longer at 29 1/2" inches long but less mass...12" scored 135 gross.....I told myself I would not harvest one unless it was bigger....gald I found this one.

here are some picutres of his sheep last year,

4442cody_&_dad_1.jpg

1098cody_dad.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-10 AT 09:18AM (MST)[p]Great cape and chaps on that one, he will make an outstanding trophy!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom