2011 Bow Antelope

BloodhoundBrother

Went Hunting with my dad this weekend and was able to harvest this big guy. First shot was at 61 yards. He is just over 15 inches on both sides.

179p1010655.jpg

1276p1010663.jpg

4343p1010658.jpg

Great looking goat. Well done. I'm trying to learn to score Antelope so what do you think he will score? I'm guessing about 78" but I promise I'm just learning so if I'm low please don't get mad. Thanks for posting the pics. Baker

Nice looking goat, a real trophy with a bow.I bet that goat is at least 80", nice cutters. 264mag

Soon as I saw that goat I figured he was 85"+ with that mass going way up and those big cutters. Great goat and with a bow is really special!

Keaton: That is a great goat and to take him with a bow is awesome.Great job way to get-r-done congrats.I can't wait to see the mount.

BloodhoundBrother...Great stick & string Buck!! Thanks for sharing!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Congrat's on a toad. Great archery kill. Anytime you can get a shot in what looks like that type of open country and not sitting in a blind over water it always takes more skill to get in close for the shot...My hat's off to ya :) beautiful wall hanger...

))))------->

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom