2011 Nevada Draw

I hear ya about it draggin. Im on day 16 in a row at work with 16 more to go on a shutdown. May 26 should be my friday so between getting days off and finding out about the draw, I definately can't wait. Hope it keeps me going. Good luck in the draws.

GOOD DEAL,thanks for the notice.Gives me plenty of time to get MY Az. applications in for deer and sheep as deadline their on 6/14 ??? Bruce & Silvergrand

Agreed. Cannot wait, but that does mean a nice memorial day scouting adventure. Good luck everyone. And try and keep the tossing and turning to a minimum.

Non Resident Guided Hunt Deadline ? Results ? March 31, 2011

Main Draw Deadline ? (5:00 pm) April 18, 2011; Results ? June 13, 2011

Black Bear Application Deadline - (5:00 pm), May 13, 2011

2nd Draw Deadline ? (5:00 pm) June 13, 2011; Results ? July 15, 2011

Remaining tags application - Opens on or after July 22, 2011

2011 questionnaire due back ? (5:00 pm) January 31, 2011

If your saying the drawing in end of may....then why am i seeing this? From the NDOW website.

nvhunter, NDOW (and every other states DOW for that matter) always have the results dates listed farther out than you can usually find out online or by calling the NDOW. I think that they do this for a couple reasons; 1.Mainly because they still send out confirmation in the mail and that takes time after the drawing to print it up and make it through the mail, and 2. They give themselves some time in case something goes wrong (which it rarely if ever does).

Results sent out no later than June 13th.

As for the draw, it will be on May 25th for a fact.
systems consultants are required to post the results of the draw on huntnevada.com no later than 48 hours after the draw.
You will not recieve any notification on your results on May 27th, however, you can view results on May 27th on huntnevada.com.

when will cc start getting hit you think? seems like there was a day or two between online notice and cc charges last year?

I spoke with the tag office 2 days ago to change my CC number as that card was paid off and cancelled. They told me cards would start being hit the 26th on.

~BaldBeaver

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom