2011 Oregon Antelope mount

southendguy

I got my antelope back recently. He officially scored 83 2/8 B&C.

1920dscf6406.jpg

That is an AWESOME buck and the mount/pedestal looks great - congrats!!

The gun display doesn't look too bad either!

That buck is TOO tall! haha
Great buck and the mount is excellent.
Congrats,
Zeke

Very nice speed goat! I like the mount too. I am still waiting for my chance to go. Im up to 14 points and counting! Maybe next year. Congratulations on a helluva goat!

Thanks for the comments guys! He was 17 1/8 on the long horn. Just the way B&C scores, I had to take the 3rd mass measurement above the prong. Had it worked out slightly different, he would have been in the 90s.
The taxidermy was done by a young man who I coached in wrestling for several years, the pedestal was done by my friend that is the head wrestling coach that I work with. The barnwood came from an old fallen down building that is within a mile of where I shot the antelope.

What a beauty!

Looks great and that wood glass gun cabinet, has me wanting to go back to a nice wood/glass/etched gun cabinet.

congrats

Robb

Yeah i figured it was one of the top mass measurements that brought the score down, even those look pretty dang good though. Anyways who cares about the score that is one of the most beautiful bucks I've ever seen, and I drive around WY every week at work so i see plenty of them. Again congrats on the awesome buck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom