2012 Ca archery buck

T1tndra

Here is a buck that I was lucky enough to harvest during this years archery season. I spent Just over a week hunting, Most my time was spent helping my buddy get his buck and hunting one particular buck which I was never able to get close enough to seal the deal on, and with the high pressure from all the hunters I decided I better try my luck at a new spot. A particuraly different spot than im used to hunting, and a very different style to me. Well with a lot of glassing and a lot more luck I was able to get from 300yards down to 30yards and seal the deal on my biggest archery buck so far.

My buck, 26" 4x4
88032012buck...jpg

The 5x5 that I was working on for the first 6 days of the hunt.
70815x5photo.jpg

That is one heck of a fine Calif archery buck!!

Congrats to the hunter!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Very nice buck Congrat's. Can I ask what zone ? Were you hunt'n a late season or Limited entry area? That buck looks like it has a really good sized body and not many like that one in the A zone so B's D'S X's?

))))------->

Thanks guys. He had a pretty big body I have a picture of him on hoof before i killed him that sort of shows how big his body was I'll try and post it.. as far as zone goes it was a northern x zone.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom