2012 Desert Bighorn

silverstatehunter

Hey Guys I just wanted to share my opening day NV sheep in unit 212.
3050jakes_sheep1.jpg

7053jakes_sheep2.jpg

Same response that I posted on the Nevada link. Super Great ram. I would have stayed with him also, what a stud.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

WOW, he is a stud ram, congrads you did great

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

What a fantastic Desert Ram! Lots of mass, plenty of length, that's a ram that anyone would be fortunate to encounter on a hunt. Congratulations!

I just got a phone call from a buddy yesterday who was calling to report his success in taking a nice ram, I believe in unit 271 if memory serves me. I lent him my 15x56 Swarovski's and I was thrilled when he told me how important those big glasses were to his success.

Kilbuc, you know him, you used to work with him. Dan C, former waterfowl coordinator. I haven't received his pictures yet, but will share them when I do.

Thanks everyone. Yes the Ram was rough scored at 162 3/8. It should be one of the largest to ever come off that unit. Here are a few more pictures. The first picture is through my spotting scope and is the first time I saw him a few days before the season and the second one is a picture of his battle wounds.
7951live_sheep.jpg

1906scareface.jpg

Congrats Silverstate, That is a great Ram! Looks like you put the time and effort in on a great hunt. Thanks for letting us see another of Nevada's finest!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom