2012 Fall Draw Results

A

Austin

They have been posted to the system. The button is still hidden, so hopefully you bookmarked the results query page. They came live about an hour ago.

It turned out to be a lucky year for my family!

My entire family drew nothing this year absolutely nothing. Out of 9 people putting in absolutely zero! 6 BP and I cant even draw a late rifle tag as a resident yet some people get drawn back to back, I know a lady who drew two back to back rifle antelope tags? Geeze, I really didnt expect to draw but I thought someone at least in my family would, somewhere in the state.
UGH.....................

Nada for us. I drew an early muzzleloader bull tag in 21 so all efforts will be there

Thanks for the link! Got right in this time. Already knew we were 3/4 on deer tags and no sheep, just didn't know which 3 or which choices. Ended up with 1 archery and 2 rifle tags in 3A/C (2nd choices) so that's cool as our cabin is in that area.

I would have gladly eaten a couple other tags for deer on the strip. Maybe next year.....yea right.

Still fun to play and now I can set some firm dates for my other hunts this fall. Already swamped!

- Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

The link no longer works. I used it earlier with no problem.
15 minutes later, I tried to use if for a friend. Sorry! Try later.

The link on the Department's web site doesn't work either.

I bet a lot of screaming and hair pulling on Carefree Hwy.

I drew a 20C early tag.

Freind got his sheep tag. He had mzx points.

Apretty good day for the Yuma guys and gals.

Good Luck to all.

>I've been lucky this year as
>well.
>Drew a 13B mule deer tag.
>
>Any one had this tag in
>the last several years?

I had that tag on 07 drought year. Bad year for good tag ended up with 192 inch 6x5. If you need tip let me know

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-12 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]Unit 21 mule deer tags for me and my dad. Nov 9th-15th

20c second hunt for me. What unit did your buddy draw George?

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Well it's finally official - nothing for myself or my 3 sons this year after 139 out of state big game applications!!! Still a couple more oportunities for deer and antelope here in South Dakota but it looks like it will be an OTC archery elk hunt in Colorado as a last resort.
Good luck to those that drew.

What's the deal with the loyalty points going away?

20C early rifle for me also. First time in the unit and second year hunting in AZ. Hoping not to eat tag soup like last year. Good luck everyone.

I've always had good luck in Arizona...been applying for about 12 years.

This year I drew my 3rd bull elk rifle tag...which I'll be donating to HOAL.

I cant concentrate on AZ bull elk now that I've drawn permit #1'for desert sheep in unit 15C...

My partner and I drew a 12a,12b archery tag. Really looking forward to this hunt. Well, that's a lie, I'm super excited!! It should be a great hunt and I cant wait.

GBA

Just wanted to give a huge congratulations to all the dudes that drew strip tags this year, and also kaibab tags especially the late season. I think kaibab is going to be a very special place to be this year, and with the antler growth being down on the strip this year, kaibab will shine a little brighter in the growth department. I cant wait to drive the diesel up and down those dirt roads on the lower third of the kaibab west side, even though i dont have a tag. What an honor it is to have a tag north of the colorado river. I do have a good buddy that drew 12B late this year. Good luck to all, and remember to enjoy yourselves in the field, and dont get to caught up in the score cause just walking around in these units with a loaded gun ready to rock is half the fun anyways.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom