2012 Northern NM Muzzleloader Bull

ABQHUNTER

Another NM elk hunt is in the books. I helped my friend Jeff take a nice archery bull and he returned the favor on my muzzleloader hunt. I was holding out for a bigger bull, but as we all know, sometimes it doesn't work out. I'm very happy with this bull, we hunted hard and we did it the right way.

3194dscn0074.jpg

215dscn0068.jpg

9768dscn0071.jpg

7796dscn0078.jpg

J that is a great bull. Glad you guys got it done. And to think jeff(aka boudin) said you would never pull the trigger. Lol.

Showtime and Pigpen back at it again!! Nice bull good job do we get a pic of Jeffs bull too? He must have pee'd on your tire for good luck again! LOL congrats Send me and email so I can send you a pic of my bros 405 bull!! Scotty

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom