2013 Idaho bear

rmanwill

Long Time Member
We did our yearly Idaho bear hunt again this year. We spent eleven days in Idaho. I just got time to write a short post and get a couple photos of my bear.

We bagged two bears for five guys this year. Not as good as five for five last year. The other three all passed small bears and two of them missed good bears. Seen thirteen bears total in between all the rain and snow. Always a good time, but the worst year for weather in the past seven years.

Bear hunting is exciting, fun and addicting!!!

Here is a couple phtos of my bear (my sixth bear in eight hunting trips to Idaho). Hope you enjoy.

2921049.jpg

872048.jpg

8099055.jpg

9032060_-_copy.jpg

2548061_-_copy.jpg

That looks like a real nice bear with a good thick coat. Sounds like you had a fun hunt. Thanks for sharing the pics with us and taking a predator home with you.

Thanks guys and like Foreman4X4 said, we are giving a number of them Havalon knifes a work out that we bought from you Orion23.

They are one of them hunting equipmentitems that you come across and once you use them wonder how you did without them for so many years. While hunting I always have one on my belt,one in my pack and usually a couple in my hnting box at camp.

One is all a guy needs, but I love to know I always have one handy and they make a great gesture/gift for someone that helps you out on a hunt or sees you use one and just has to have one. Kind of what happened a few years ago and lead to our order of twenty plus knifes from Orion23.

Awesome bear! Great job. I also bought a ton of havalon knives from Orion23. Easy to deal with, and you can't beat his prices. If you don't have a havalon, do yourself a favor and get a couple.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom