2014 SI Swimsuit Issue

eldorado

Long Time Member
37872b815700-984c-11e3-8b36-81aadaa22db2_kate-upton-1a.jpg

Good Grief is she gonna have back problems when she's older! :)

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

The best ever....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

>http://julienki.tumblr.com/post/7661735497/kate-upton-in-slow-motion
>
>Robb

Hey Robb?

Will you send me the Good Stuff of Her?

I know You've got some!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

"Hey Robb?

Will you send me the Good Stuff of Her?

I know You've got some!"

Sooooooooooooo----

Taylor Swift is to Old for ya now? haha

Robb

Squirt!!! Crap sorry.. let me grab a towel.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-14 AT 06:26AM (MST)[p]>Squirt!!! Crap sorry.. let me grab
>a towel.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Slick hollers at Ms RUS!

Bring me a towel & Quick!

Ms RUS Brings him a 1"x1" piece of paper Towel & Says:This will take care of any Mess you can make anymore!:D

GEEZUS Slick!

I'll bet Ms Slick was Impressed!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>"Hey Robb?
>
>Will you send me the Good
>Stuff of Her?
>
>I know You've got some!"
>
>Sooooooooooooo----
>
>Taylor Swift is to Old for
>ya now? haha
>
>
>Robb

Not what I meant Robb!

I'll Spell it out!

Send me your NUDIE Collection of Kate!

Please,Dear!:D

So sorry man-----

I will have to wait until I ask at church on Sunday what the term 'Nudie' even means....

I am thinking something to do with that solar energy type gig?

Robb

I don't look often but WHEN I DO... MMMMM

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

9608tasty.jpg

Hey YELUM!

Wait till Ms YELUM See's your Tongue Curl!:D

She never see's it, just feels it. haha

Yelum

Theres logic, and theres women. They don't go together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom