2015 3rd season dates

YES......2015 IS THE FALL BACK YEAR OF THE NEW 5 YR. STRUCTURE.
THE EXACT DAYS I DONT KNOW, BUT IT WILL START LATE, THEN BUMP UP A DAY OR TWO EACH YEAR.........................YD.

If the new 5- year season structure uses the same criteria as the current one, 2016 will be the "fall back" year, not 2015. Dates for the 4 rifle seasons are predicated on the start of the first rifle season, which starts the first Saturday AFTER October 9. Using that criteria, 3rd season would start October 31 in 2015 and November 5 in 2016.

NOT BEING FROM COLORADO I COULD BE WRONG !!! (FROM CALI.) BUT THE COLORADO PARKS & WILDLIFE PAGE STATES THAT 2014 IS THE LAST YEAR OF THE CURRENT 5 YEAR STRUCTURE.

THE NEW 5 YEAR STRUCTURE WILL COVER FROM 2015--- 2019 ....THE NEXT 5 YEAR PERIOD. JUST THE FACTS................YD.

You are correct, the new season structure starts in 2015. That's why I said "if the new season structure uses the same criteria as the current one." Dates are not adjusted back at the start of the new structure, rather they are set based on the start date of the first rifle season. Seems pretty straightforward to me. ??

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom