2015 Arhcery Pronghorn

buckmstr

1380104_0052.jpg

With all the moisture we have been having I feel fortunate to take this old buck. Sitting on water made for some long days waiting for them to come in and waiting for the shot. He finally came in with one doe to drink. I could not pass up the 25 yard shot. He was an old buck his teeth were all worn down. Hope everyone has a good hunt this year.

That's a pretty nice buck you killed next year in 2015. If I had a time machine I could find a better reason to come back than monster muleys;)

>That's a pretty nice buck you
>killed next year in 2015.
>If I had a time
>machine I could find a
>better reason to come back
>than monster muleys;)

WTF^^^^^

Yeah my mistake 2014 sounds better LOL. There is always few guys on here that will rub those mistakes in. I hope I can do it again in 2015!!!!!!!!! LOL

It is a Bowtech. I've had it for awhile it's an old bowtech Justice, still shoots great. Thanks everyone for nice comments.

Nice Job!

Gonna Play you a Song:

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Yeah my mistake 2014 sounds better
>LOL. There is always
>few guys on here that
>will rub those mistakes in.
>I hope I can do
>it again in 2015!!!!!!!!! LOL
>

And you misspelled archery, but you did get a fine looking pronghorn which is what really counts. A tough job well done! Congrats!

Super nice buck, what kind of blind did you use.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom