2015 harvest reports?

It's not very consistent year to year, but here's the spread:

First week in July last year. Early June the year prior. Two years ago-- August (with deer posted in October).

Was looking for the same thing, Logan. Gilbert at WSMR told me the 3 sheep hunters tagged out on days 1, 2 and 4 last year. Still waiting to hear back from him about a scouting trip at the end of this month or early August. Was kinda shocked the success rate on my antelope hunt (1-121) last year was only 71%!

Phil

>Haha. I'm wanting to see what
>the results were on the
>ewe hunts too.

They've never posted those, not sure why. Even if you go to the 2014 Bighorn report, it's only the Ram hunts.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom