2015 SI Swimsuit Issue

Oh my, cute! I have body parts that ache right now!

Back, knees, right shoulder, left ankle. Hey! What were you dirty -minded guys thinking?

Zeke

Don't forget the "plus sized" beauty!
1134rs_634x928-150205093736-634.robin-lawley-si-swimsuit.jl.020515.jpg

Wow!

Well if 264's comment didn't cool ya off I suggest a trip up to the mule deer section and read the Hyde Park thread.........

There has been so many dead horses beaten in that thread it's mind numbing.

Bill

People who work for a living are quickly being
overwhelmed by people who vote for a living.

Kinda odd a thread about garbage disposals has attracted more attention than this lovely girl. You guys ok? mtmuley

Been looking in stores for this Issue and none available so far, but i will keep looking....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

"Kinda odd a thread about garbage disposals has attracted more attention than this lovely girl. You guys ok?"

mtmuley, believe it or not you can live without a woman like that. A garbage disposal, not so much.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I hear ya eel. I have a garbage disposal that works. No swimsuit model but the one I have works for me. mtmuley

Unlike a wife, with a garbage disposal, you can turn the switch off when done with it. lol

The gal posted by the OP is Derek Jeter's girlfriend.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom