2016 Archery Mule Deer Unit 18 Advise

Millerju

Hello fello hunters,

I Moved to Colorado a few years back and have been hunting NM & KS for deer. Wanting to start learning some units in Colorado, but do not have enough points yet to draw a decent tag.
Been researching and noticed I would have a chance at drawing Unit 18 for Mule deer and would have other units available with this tag 27,28,37,181 & 371.

Was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction since there's a lot of country to cover and will only have a few weekends to scout prior to season. In exchange would be willing to help in SE KS for whitetail and certain units in NM for deer or elk.

Also have a great contact for Bear and Mnt Lion with reasonable rates.

Thanks for your help.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom