2022 Fall Season

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
Had a great 2022 season, and finally had some luck in the draw. It had been a long time since I drew and elk tag, and the first time my son and I drew together. We made the most of it with a couple of nice muzzy bulls. We managed to kill these bulls a day apart within 100 yards of one another.
SR BULL reduced.JPG
IMG_0283 - Copy (2).JPG
JR BULL reduced.JPG

20221016_134507.jpg

Mule deer hunt was next. A tough hunt, but happy to tag this guy.
Sr Buck.JPG

Finally, Kansas whitetail. Love hunting these guys!
WT1 (2).JPG

WT2 (2).JPG

Man, that’s great. Nothing like a Fall full of days in the field. Even better when you get to notch a tag or two…or four!

Love that whitetail. I struck out on my Kansas hunt, but excited to try again in a couple years.

Congratulations to you and your son. You not only had a successful fall but also memories with your son that’s great!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom