2023 deer season kills

Nothing big but gramps got it done

71462440221__AA8D2242-A814-433D-B242-3808CA911AE5.jpeg

Every year the same old crap, it' s not the biggest, if you wanted the BIGGEST, why did you shoot it!!
The animal is always honored sir. Have cherished hunting since I was 6 years old and I take care of all our meet ect and hunt anything and everything. We wanted the biggest being my grandpas last year of hunting due to a stroke last year and him being handicapped and in a wheel chair so Yes when a 4x4 nice buck not big comes in you still take the shot because you honor and respect these animals so much because of the time we put in to understand these animals.

Nice man, work in a field where I see a lot of older/elderly folks, definitely kind of sobers you up when you realize there are only so many seasons that we get. Glad your gramps was able to get one more with your help. I hope I can hunt till I’m old and crippled and will hopefully have some younger helpers. That’s great though

The animal is always honored sir. Have cherished hunting since I was 6 years old and I take care of all our meet ect and hunt anything and everything. We wanted the biggest being my grandpas last year of hunting due to a stroke last year and him being handicapped and in a wheel chair so Yes when a 4x4 nice buck not big comes in you still take the shot because you honor and respect these animals so much because of the time we put in to understand these animals.
Nice buck. Don't let the trolls bother you. Great buck, glad grandpa had you by his side. (y)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom