221 Archery deer...

A

ALPS

Looking to see if anyone has any good info on 221 archery deer... I was thinking about hitting the East side of the Egans... Prolly stay away from the Wilderness areas, havent heard much good about it... Any advice on growth and areas to focus on? Prolly won't get a crack at this tag again for years and years lol... Any help would be awesome! Thx...

3584img_2066.jpg

221 has always treated me well!

Majors Place at unit 222 is place i really like going and seem to always run into big bucks. Pretty much anywhere in this tag is a good area, you just have to know where your looking and what your looking for. GLASS GLASS GLASS. it will also help if you go way up high. Thats where the big boys are!

Wow! Nice BIG ol' three pt.! I love to see pics of ANY nice buck on these forums.Thanks for posting.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-12 AT 02:16PM (MST)[p]This is a buck I killed in 07 in the Egan Range. As mentioned above some of the range burned a few months ago. Not sure exactly where though. Great tag you drew!

3604dsc00709.jpg

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom