231 Deer

S

sliderock

I HAVE A 231 DEER TAG AND WAS WONDERING WHAT THE QUALITY OF DEER ARE LIKE IN THIS UNIT? ALSO ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS.

I do not know this area very well but it is no secret that area 231 is one of Nevada's better areas for quality mule deer. Goodluck, fatrooster.

You have a very good Nv deer tag.Quality is what this unit is about.Always one of my "Targeted" hunt units,already have a hunter "Booked" for the Muz deer hunt in 231.You didn't say what hunt type You had ??? If the (ALW) hunt,hunt the last week,if other, Hunt High --- Good Luck on Your Nv deer hunt in unit 231 www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

>You have a very good Nv
>deer tag.Quality is what this
>unit is about.Always one of
>my "Targeted" hunt units,already have
>a hunter "Booked" for the
>Muz deer hunt in 231.You
>didn't say what hunt type
>You had ??? If the
>(ALW) hunt,hunt the last week,if
>other, Hunt High --- Good
>Luck on Your Nv deer
>hunt in unit 231 www.silvergrandoutfitters.com
>

Thanks, for the info I have talked to some people about this area and they claim that its over rated, do any of you feel the same way? Thanks Again.

Overated ??? I wish a few more persons felt that way,then maybe it would be easier to draw.Put some effort in Your hunt,get out of the vehicle and off the Beaten Path and possibly then You will have a chance at a Buck that this unit is "Known For" Good Luck --- www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

I was up scouting 231 over the 4th for the tags I didn't draw.
Counted 31 wild horses the first day. ( How about a roundup NDOW).
Saw 1 hen turkey with a brood of 8,
13 does with fawns,
6 cows each with a calf, one had 2 calves.
and 11 bucks. Six of these were 4 and 5 point and 24 inch or better spreads. Still in velvet and still growing.
You've got a great tag sliderock, pm if you'd like

Scouted 231,myself over the 4th.As stated from above,plenty of nice 4X4 in velvet.One feeder draw that I "Glassed" had 12 4X4 bucks in it at daybreak.No Shooters,just nice 20-22" young bucks.Finally did find 2 "Shooters" that will get a serious look come the "Muz Deer Hunt".The Bull Elk look good,running in large numbers up high.Antlers look GOOD,and with 6 weeks of growth left,just maybe a "Keeper" for the archery opener.A good year to have a 231 "ANTELERED TAG" www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom