$27,000.00 toy

I love how they claim that they are selling them to high end hunters who want to shoot long range... It definitely is not something I would approve for use, and would venture that many states soon will limit the use of the weapons in hunting seasons.

I for one would never want to see it used for anything except for predator control.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-13 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]I did not read anything in the article about wind compensation. At those distances wind would be a huge factor, even if it did just lock on the target. Guess shooters are on their own in that regard.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

LAST EDITED ON Jun-14-13 AT 06:01PM (MST)[p]Zim:

Actually they did mention wind, though the claim is hard to believe if there was a stiff wind:

"What sets the TrackingPoint rifle apart is its high-tech electronic scope that automatically accounts for distance, gravity, wind speed, humidity, the rotation of the Earth and other variables that can influence whether a bullet hits its target."

And sometimes on my shots, the earth seems to turn a little faster or slower. That has to be why my shots miss the mark!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

The word (HUNTING)is gone! Food plots WTF kind of hunting is that?? 1000 yard shots? How can you post a pic of something someone else found for you? $10,000 guides with 8,10 ,12 spoters??? Most of the hunting show on TV make me sick. There are still alot of good hunter around but things are changeing fast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom