.270 wsm

earlyriser

I won a .270 wsm at the RMEF banquet last night in SF. Woo Hoo for me:) I have never owned one before. Tell me what you're using for brand/grain weight. Thanks a bunch!

140 gr accubond shoot the best out of my 270wsm...which by the way was also won at a RMEF banquet, this rifle has performed better than I ever expected.

Built a 270 wsm using a savage action. Trashed the synthetic stock and plugged in a beautiful thumb hole laminate stock . It's a tack driver with a wonderful trigger. Sweet gun and ballistics, will be in hand for all deer and Antelope rifle hunts moving forward. Having fun working loads up with 140 gr noslers. Any advise on powders etc would be great. Just settling into retirement and Living the Dream. .

Always been a fan of Nosler Partitions just happen to have 4350 on my self , ordering 130 gr buletts . Love my 270wsm just one thing... Is so pretty I hate to scratch it up. Oh well, you only live once. Just need a good tag here in the next couple of months

Hi Earlyriser. I believe we know each other. Congratulations on new the rifle. What brand & model is it? You ought to consider putting up a picture of the youth hunt that was cool.
SWB

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom