2A Buck

M

muleyslayer1

I love 2A.

Of all of the places I have ever hunted Mule Deer 2B included, this is my favorite. It's as tough as a unit as you will ever find. The deer won't stand by the roads and take bullets like they do in other units. They (the bucks)make you get out of the truck and lay down the boot leather. Four days of pounding the rim rock and I finally jumped a good buck. I typically like to track deer in this unit but this year it was dry and crusty. The snow and rain came a bit late for me. Good luck to you 3rd 2B and 2C hunters.

Muley

491330d5081a55af.jpg

Hey Don!

His hunt was great we located a 26 inch heavy 3 point down in the southern part of the unit. We tried to get in on him a couple of times. Finall got a shot and missed. His one shot kill streak came to an end HAHAHAHA!!!

Welcome to the real world Son!

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

Marc

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-08 AT 11:35AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-08 AT 11:33?AM (MST)

Here's another picture. This is my best friend and muley guru Jeremy Dugger. We hunted our butts off to get this buck. Scored him last night, 166 5/8 gross, bout 163 net.

Marc

49147b7d226a9cff.jpg

That's getting it done the hard way for sure, but it's what makes it hunting. You got a great buck and in a great way.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom