2b hunters/ youth

junior

Very Active Member
I have several spots, we plan to hunt during my sons youth hunt. I don't know how much the deer were pushed around during Archery and Muzz. If anyone has any info, we would love to hear it. Thanks

was up there yesterday around LA HAra wash found the area to be rather dry with many of the water holes that usually hold water were bone dry. and the ones that always hold water were low but there was still alot of green grass around. as far as how much they were pushed i couldn't tell ya i know it's been hot tho it was close to eighty degrees by nine thirty a.m.

not alot of resident deer there in sept..so you shouldnt have to worry about them being pushed around..buddy hunted the bow hunt and seen two bucks the whole month..hunted really low..mestanis and gas buggy area

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom