2b late deer

Goexffg

Just found out I drew the Nov 2-6th rifle hunt. Thinking about booking a guide but a DYI is definately more my thing. I have already heard about the roads, gas wells, and mud so that will need to be planned for. Any thoughts or info would be appreciated.

Great hunt...I had the Oct 26th-31st hunt last year. Tough hunt but there are some def. great deer. Here is a video of my hunt. http://youtu.be/Aj3Fa_y1qyw

If you are going to book an outfitter I would recommend Compass West Outfitters. They seem to always know where the giants are at.

I also went last year and it is a good fun hunt. Lots of Deer and the more time and work you put into it the better your chance on getting a nice buck.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom